Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Roscoe Beck 5 String Sunburst
£1450

Emmanuele

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently bought one of these again - my fifth ever RBV - and I'm so glad I did as I'd forgotten just how good they are!

The inherent sound from the Bill Lawrence pick ups is fantastic, the tonal variety is amazing, and the build quality and playability (for a 5 string) is second to none.

Over the years these basses have gained lots of plaudits for being 'Fender's best ever 5 string', and I really do think it's well justified praise in this case.

I was very interested in this one to be honest, but finally found one closer to home, otherwise.... 

And though I don't go for this in the end,  this one looks to be in superb condition and is fairly priced I think. 

Anyway, just my 2p worth.

GLWTS

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/09/2018 at 19:41, charlietuna said:

Wow, still here? Methinks folks do not know what this bass can do.  I have the 4-string version and the neck is unlike anything I've felt from Fender.  Reminded me more of a Lakland.  These have quite a cult following in the US.  GLWTS, she's a beaut.

Very true.. Like you, I'm still amazed that this hasn't sold... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 26/09/2018 at 19:41, charlietuna said:

Wow, still here? Methinks folks do not know what this bass can do.

Oh, I know exactly what these can do! I just don't have the cash at the moment.... :sad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...