Why become a member? ×

For sale Jerzy Drozd Mastery 5
£3600

pbat

Hi Basschat,

Due to unexpected reasons, I'm forced to sell my bass collection (or part). I'll put my basses for sale as they are fully cleaned, reconditioned and setup. If someone is SERIOUSLY interested in a particular bass before it is put "on sale" we can check this out. Basses: 64 sunburst Jazz; 65L series CAR Jazz; 72 Sunburst jazz; 74 Olympic white Jazz; 66 Olympic white PB; 72 sunburst PB; 76 fretless PB; Ken Smith bt4; Ken Smith bt6; Fodera Imperial Matt Garrison; Fodera Monarch; Marleau Votan; Jerzy Drozd Mastery 5 Fretless; Medulla Pentabuzz; Alleva Copollo Classic Supreme 5; Biarnel Scorcio 5; Music Man 76; Woodtronics Chronos 5

The first one for sale is a JERZY DROZD MASTERY 5

Body: WALNUT
Top: Poplar Burl
Matching Headstock
Neck: Neck through 5 pieces Maple and Wenge
Fingerboard: Ebony 35’’, 24 frets wiyh inlays
Bridge: Jerzy Drozd fully adjustable from 17.87mm to 19.50mm string spacing
PU’s: Two Jerzy Drozd JeD Xs split single coil hum canceled with ebony cover

Electronics: Aguillar OBP3, 3 bands with mid frequency switch selector

weight:3,9kg

It is a unique instrument in an immaculate condition (except for scratches on the electronics plastic cover). It was totally cleaned, recondicioned, took a set-up and new strings.

It has a distinct tone (full but very articulate). Great versatility by combining Pu's with OBP3. Tons of attack and clarity in the notes in any area of the fingerboard (it is perfectly intuned).
It is an instrument to be played but can be considered as a collection piece for its exclusivity. The top is one of a kind because this particular poplar piece had some “flamed maple nuances”.

You can check my feedback
It includes a JD ebony ramp and soft case.

The bass will be professionally packed. Freight costs on my side.

Edited by pbat

[quote name='markstuk' timestamp='1499613585' post='3332493']
Do we have to go to Spain for the interview first? :-)
[/quote]
Don't need to go to Spain first, you can come directly do Portugal for the interview.