Why become a member? ×

Another new Track from my band "Stealth Moose"

0175westwood29

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1499553120' post='3332196']...super happy with how this has come out!
[/quote]

...and rightly so. I'll freely admit that this is far from my 'speciality subject', but NIN and Marilyn Manson would not be disgraced in producing stuff of this quality. Two special mentions: the drums are very, very good, nicely mixed in their 'sweet spot', neither too buried nor 'in your face', and the cymbals cut through very well indeed. Congratulations, too to ol' Leather Lungs, whose pipes are in full working order. Incomprehensible lyrics, which is probably a shame, but that's quite the norm, it seems, in this vein. Nevertheless, stout vocals, again superbly placed in the sonic field. The rest..? No less admirable, and equally well served by the mix, allowing the wall of sound to support the themes and evolutions tastefully, and more than competently. Yes, I include the bass in that, although my old cloth ears are unable to unpick the weave and weft of the arrangement. Nothing sticks out, though; no broken threads. Oh, sorry; that was accidental. 'Broken'. Apt, but involuntary. Nowt Broken there; carry on like that and you'll (all...) become famous one day. Good Stuff, well done all concerned; thanks for sharing. B) .

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1499559443' post='3332233']
...and rightly so. I'll freely admit that this is far from my 'speciality subject', but NIN and Marilyn Manson would not be disgraced in producing stuff of this quality. Two special mentions: the drums are very, very good, nicely mixed in their 'sweet spot', neither too buried nor 'in your face', and the cymbals cut through very well indeed. Congratulations, too to ol' Leather Lungs, whose pipes are in full working order. Incomprehensible lyrics, which is probably a shame, but that's quite the norm, it seems, in this vein. Nevertheless, stout vocals, again superbly placed in the sonic field. The rest..? No less admirable, and equally well served by the mix, allowing the wall of sound to support the themes and evolutions tastefully, and more than competently. Yes, I include the bass in that, although my old cloth ears are unable to unpick the weave and weft of the arrangement. Nothing sticks out, though; no broken threads. Oh, sorry; that was accidental. 'Broken'. Apt, but involuntary. Nowt Broken there; carry on like that and you'll (all...) become famous one day. Good Stuff, well done all concerned; thanks for sharing. B) .
[/quote]

thanks man

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Rick05' timestamp='1500035065' post='3335266']
Hey dude,

Really love this track, really awesome sound and the range of vocals really bring out the atmosphere in the track.

Also best band name I have heard in a long time.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
[/quote]

thanks man