Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Jake 4 Withdrawn
£725

peety

I'm undecided about this however here goes

4 string custom build Maruszczyk jake finished in black gloss with rosewood board blocked and bound pearl inlays , matching headstock

Body is alder pick up is haussel split coil , controls are volume tone , neck is 40mm at the nut lovely feel , currently strung with flats does the precision thing really well

Lots has been written about the quality of these basses and it's all true in terms of value for money.

Main reason for sale is I have the same bass in white/maple but with a humbucker at the bridge and this is the bass I go back to all the time so as nice as this is it isn't getting the use it should .

Bass will come with a Maruszczyk gig bag and is priced at £675 firm which will include U.K. Postage

Only trade I would consider is a precision either fender precision / Lakland BG in black / maple

Would also consider trade for a Markbass Jeff Berlin with some cash my way if anyone is interested

Not really bothered if this doesn't sell to be honest

IMG_0279.thumb.JPG.fd696fd641ebc63621ae4f905c793730.JPGIMG_0277.thumb.JPG.d687fb5addb3d30cd9c23a67e92748c7.JPG

Ant questions please fell free to ask

IMG_0281.thumb.JPG.5e580a609e66711ea449479fafd62e16.JPG

Cheers Steve

Edited by peety

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1499711330' post='3333090']
Do you have an accurate weight?
[/quote]

I can get you an accurate one later but definitely under 8lbs lightest P bass I've ever had and I've had a few

Hi Tom

i haven't got exact i did send john a pm using the old scales method it comes in at around 7lb 10 oz sorry not good with metric it is without doubt the lightest P bass i've ever played and i've played plenty !!!!!

If you are interested i'll try and get an exact for you

cheers

[quote name='peety' timestamp='1502271299' post='3350315']
Hi Tom

i haven't got exact i did send john a pm using the old scales method it comes in at around 7lb 10 oz sorry not good with metric it is without doubt the lightest P bass i've ever played and i've played plenty !!!!!

If you are interested i'll try and get an exact for you

cheers
[/quote]

Thanks Steve, if it begins with 7 it's gonna be light enough I think, is there any neck heaviness? I'm really tempted.
I'm 71, what's metric?

Edited by tom1946