Why become a member? ×

Last night ...

Chaos Daveo

[quote name='Chaos Daveo' timestamp='1499197121' post='3329922']
So Jason Momoa posted a picture to Facebook and it had Slash wearing our band t shirt we had sent to him. Maybe not a big deal to some but to me it meant the world...
[/quote]

Ultra cool. I remember when I saw Del from Peter & The Test Tube Babies wearing one of our shirts at the Rebellion Festival how proud I felt, but Slash, well that`s a different league, am chuffed for you.

[quote name='bazztard' timestamp='1499833450' post='3333899']...
shame we can't read your band's name on the shirt though, kinda defeats the purpose no?...
[/quote]

T'would seem that they don't have Specsavers Down Under. :unsure: Looks to be perfectly readable to my old eyes. ;) :P

Only just found this thread - finger on the pulse, me...

Absolutely brilliant, I am made up for you. Have the photo printed out as large as possible and displayed prominently at your next gig, mention your celebrity fan and also the same T Shirts are available for a modest contribution and they'll be flying out the door.

Any plans to send any more out? World domination awaits... :)

[quote name='Ashweb' timestamp='1499899126' post='3334451']
Only just found this thread - finger on the pulse, me...

Absolutely brilliant, I am made up for you. Have the photo printed out as large as possible and displayed prominently at your next gig, mention your celebrity fan and also the same T Shirts are available for a modest contribution and they'll be flying out the door.

Any plans to send any more out? World domination awaits... :)
[/quote]

We may put a poster of him on the merch table, why not :) . I'm happy enough with that tbh,World domination is a pipe dream, even though it would be nice.

[quote name='bazztard' timestamp='1499833450' post='3333899']
that is great

shame we can't read your band's name on the shirt though, kinda defeats the purpose no?

A more prominent and simpler font would advertise your band better

just my 2 cents worth ymmv imho etc
[/quote]

It's been the font we've used from day one, feels weird using anything else now. I never dreamed it would end up on Slash tbf..