Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Markbass CMD 151P Jeff Berlin 300w 1x15 Combo
£550

Considering this is basically a Little Mark 2 with a 15" speaker it's a bargin

Markbass CMD 151P Jeff Berlin 400W 1x15 Combo for sale, in great condition, only gigged a few times, other than tha it's just been used for home use. I'll throw in the Markbass bass holder and the cheese block that titts the amp upwards.

This is a serious bit of kit and worth every penny and then some, grab yourself a bargan

Note: This is the made in Italian model
[attachment=250219:81CQ2yGXKtL._SL1320_.jpg]

[attachment=250220:71WIp0NTbpL._SL1000_.jpg]

[attachment=248359:DSC_0443.JPG]
[attachment=248360:DSC_0444.JPG]
[attachment=248361:DSC_0445.JPG]

Edited by bassface2k10

Many of you will already have given Chris money - he runs the canteen at the Herts Bass Bash.

He keeps all of his gear in pristine condition and I can confirm that this is really clean and works perfectly...as good as a new one...but Italian.

Buy with confidence.

[quote name='slap_it_hard' timestamp='1499290400' post='3330620']
Am I right that this is 300w on its own or 500w with an extention cab?
[/quote]

Yep I think you're are right, looking at the spec The Greek posted, I'll change the add info, thanks

Edited by bassface2k10

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Unbelievably still here?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nice clean example which has been well looked after - I expected this to fly TBH...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GLWTS [/font][/color]

Hi there,

I am in the market for a small combo to get me back into playing again. I have been looking very seriously at Mark Bass and also a Stingray owner. I am going on vacation tomorrow so may very well take this off your hands when I return.