Sign in to follow this  
bassface2k10

***SOLD***Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass 2012
£1100

£1100 OVNO, NO TRADE ***NOW £900***
Grab yourself a bargain

Great condition and great finish Comes with hard case, all the keys truss rod key

Fender's American Deluxe Jazz Bass® guitar delivers the modern features that bassists demand in a sleekly familiar design. An innovative designed preamp circuit delivers exhilarating active and passive tone, and powerful-yet-quiet N3 Noiseless™ pickups present more clean headroom and EQ range than ever. Other features include active/passive switch and passive tone control for even more tonal options, and classic Jazz Bass block fretboard inlays and binding.

[attachment=248481:bass1.jpg]

[attachment=248483:bass3.jpg]

[attachment=248482:bass2.jpg]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:184593]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:184595]

Edited by bassface2k10

£150 price drop??? You must have more money than you let on if you can afford to do that. B) B)

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1499337668' post='3330804']
£150 price drop??? You must have more money than you let on if you can afford to do that. B) B)
[/quote]

There's probably a little jest in your comment but to be fair, I'd suggest probably a realisation that the original price was a smidge high. At £950 that is bang on market price IMHO.

As you can see from my sig, I have one of these (which I'm not selling anytime soon!) & these truly are fantastic basses. Light, extremely playable & sound immense.

Amazes me when I see standard used US Jazzes going for around £800 & for not much more dough you can have one of these far superior instruments.

Whoever buys this, if it's anything like mine, they will be a very happy bassist indeed!

[quote name='Wilco' timestamp='1499350778' post='3330934']
There's probably a little jest in your comment but to be fair, I'd suggest probably a realisation that the original price was a smidge high. At £950 that is bang on market price IMHO.

As you can see from my sig, I have one of these (which I'm not selling anytime soon!) & these truly are fantastic basses. Light, extremely playable & sound immense.

Amazes me when I see standard used US Jazzes going for around £800 & for not much more dough you can have one of these far superior instruments.

Whoever buys this, if it's anything like mine, they will be a very happy bassist indeed!
[/quote]

I've known Chris for most of my life - he professes to never having any money despite having a good job and sideline.

He knows I am joking...but I do think £950 for a pristine version is a bit of a steal.

[quote name='Wilco' timestamp='1499350778' post='3330934']
There's probably a little jest in your comment but to be fair, I'd suggest probably a realisation that the original price was a smidge high.[/quote]

:-) nah, just chancing my arm...hehe

Has anybody bought this yet?

Nope, I had a BC member come over yesterday and have a play, they are thinking about it, so it's still up for sale.. cracking bass

Indeed it is a lovely bass and I'm mulling it over as I want to check out another bass before deciding. (Obviously if someone else takes it before then, that's my bad luck; I don't want to hold up the seller's sale.)

The active circuit on this bass is very natural sounding. At one point I hadn't realised it was engaged.

The seller is also a really great and friendly guy and anyone interested should have no hesitation in buying from him.

Have a free bump.

Edited by Quatschmacher

Photos don't do this justice....

Trades ?
I have a lovely musicman stingray classic I may be tempted to do a deal with.

No probs
Thanks anyway.
I do like my stingray too,although I may have to sell it to fix my damn car

A cleaner version you will not find...

Have a bump..