Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1225v combo - Withdrawn
£150

2elliot

Rare Trace Elliot 1225v combo. 200watts 2x10 2x5, the fives need replacing or fixing as they have split cones. I've owned this from new and it's seen many gigs and has the scars to prove. Hasn't been used for some time,collection only from Hartlepool.

Edited by 2elliot

"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the [i]gives[/i] need replacing" - do you mean "Fives"?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Is this a valve amp?[/font][/color]

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1499018828' post='3328638']
"[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the [i]gives[/i] need replacing" - do you mean "Fives"?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Is this a valve amp?[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Valve pre, solid state power. Great amps. I had one many moons ago....

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1499018828' post='3328638']

[/quote]

Yes. Fives

Anyone worried about replacing the fives could just blank the holes and take out any cross over components (if present) for free and you would have a fantastic combo. Unless your a higher frequency fan ha.
I know this has been done on these before with good results. Must be common for the fives to split.

Almost tempted myself but a bit overkill for just my current home noodling and every now and then jam session.

• 2 weeks later...