Why become a member? ×

Bass tab & tuition books
£50

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Due to every decreasing available space in the family home I'm selling the following books.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]They're all bass score & tab unless otherwise stated.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The full transcribed scores have the music for all of the instruments on all of the tracks.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The price includes postage and they're all in immaculate condition unless stated.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BAND TAB BOOKS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Stadium Arcadium £10[/font][/color]

Sold Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill £8 (out of print)

Sold - Level 42 - Bass Transcriptions Volume 5 £13 (out of print, good condition)

Sold - Funk Bass Bible - Hal Leonard £9

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TUITION BOOKS:[/font][/color]
Sold - Stuart Clayton - Plectrum Technique For Bass Guitar £10 - MINT condition, it was bought as a duplicate, I don't think I've even opened this book!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a PayPal account and please see my feedback for other people's opinions of me (it's mostly nice things!) [/font][/color]

Edited by bluesparky