Why become a member? ×

** SOLD **Ashdown rig with MAG 300 EVO 3, two 2 x 10 cabs, and a 1 x 15 cab
£230

ChrisJaxon

I have been told by The Management that I no longer need the gear I no longer use, so I am having to put it up for sale. We have:

[b]Ashdown MAG 300 EVO 3[/b] (badged as a Toneman by Thomann), bought new late 2015 and in super condition. Was my main amp for most of 2015 and 2016. It is now mounted in a:

[b]Ashdown Rootmaster RM210T Combo cabinet[/b]. The RM420 (now my standby) was removed from the combo and replaced by the MAG300 and that is how I gigged it. I had to put a jack on the speaker wires coming out of the cab, but no issues there. The cab has two Rootmaster 10" speakers, with tweeter. Sounds great with the MAG300

[b]Ashdown Rootmaster RM MAG 115 [/b]cab. Used with the MAG300 and 210T, this makes a great little stack with plenty of punch, and of course using all the power of the amp at 4 Ohms. Great for pubs and clubs.

To get even more thunder, I sometimes used this instead of the 115, an [b]Ashdown MAG 210T Deep. [/b]The combination of the 4 x 10" speakers gives a great sound, with the ported cab below particularly loud and thunderous. The MAG 210T Deep has an original Ashdown cover...and you know how much they cost new!!
I am asking only £230 for the lot, or individually:

MAG300 with 210T combo : £150
RM MAG 115 cab: £55
RM MAG 210T Deep cab: £50

Best would be collection, location South Gloucestershire. I would not like to have to try and post any of these. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am also selling a superb Yamaha BB424X, as it is rarely used as I am married to my 425X now. [i][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/308045-yamaha-bb424x-black/"]That can be found in the basses for sale.[/url][/i]

Edited by ChrisJaxon