Why become a member? ×

SOLD SQUIER SILVER SERIES PRECISION MIJ 1991 - 92. SOLD
£300

Pestie

Here is my excellent MIJ Silver Series in lovely 3 colour Sunburst. I bought this from Cameltoe last year and it is every bit as good as described.

The bass looks, sounds and plays amazingly, there are a few age related marks on the body but only superficial and the neck is clean and straight.

The nut is 40mm which is really nice for me, it weights approx 7lb 8ozs making it a very nice manageable weight with no neck dive.

The pickup is from a USA Deluxe P Bass and sounds just like a great precision should, it also has a Kiogen wiring loom and a Bravewood Tortie scratch plate that cost £75.

It is a really nice Precision and growls like a good un, It's James Jamerson on a budget! with a nice set of Fender flats to provide the Thump!

If you search for it on this site the original posting from Cameltoe is listed as items sold with some excellent pics. I will put pics up later but they won't be as good as the original ones.

I live near Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire and you are more than welcome to come and give it a good test drive. Tea and coffee always available with a biccy or two.

Alternatively I am happy to courier at the buyers expense.

I would like £300 please.

Cheers

Mike (Pestie)

Edited by Pestie