Why become a member? ×

Baseline publishing

jonunders

Hi. I have been trying to purchase a book from baseline publishing but have forgotten the password. I have requested (6 times) to reset my password as instructed on website but to no avail.
I have tried 're registration but that just tells me I already use the mail address. Has anyone else had problems. I eventually found the contact number but that remains unanswered

I had an issue 3 or 4 years ago. If I remember correctly, something wasn't rendering on the page properly which prevented me from making payment. I ended up having an email dialogue with Stuart Clayton and he was friendly and helpful in getting the issue sorted.

I'll have a dig about to see if I still have the email address he was using at the time and I'll PM it to you if I have, but as I said, it's been a while ;)[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='Stuart Clayton' timestamp='1498637532' post='3325973']
Hi Jon,

This is an issue we've had with the site for a while. Drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll sort it for you. I'll probably have to delete your account so that you can set up a new one, but could also process your order off-site if preferred.

Thanks,
Stuart
[/quote]
Just wanted to say that I really liked Bass Styles and in particular "[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]100 Tips for Bass Guitar You Should Have Been Told" [/font][/size]