Why become a member? ×

Liam - where did it all go wrong?

T-Bay

quite like his singing style to be honest, but he does seem to have anger/attitude issues, but getting back to the keyboard warrior point, it does seem to be a problem on here and on other social sites where people say things they never would to people face to face, regardless of whether they think they'd get a whack or not, I see things on facebook from people I know in 'real' life, and I do wonder if their accounts been hacked, it's like a completely different person

Oasis and Blur were good for something at the time, they made kids pick up instruments and play again and at least keyboards and senseless drivel went out the window in the britpop era. For the record I never liked either and I couldn't help but think Liam's comeback is underwhelming everyone's just in nostalgia mode hoping Noel will show up...

As for his attitude, it's all for attention it always has been.He can sing when he's in the mood but try's harder each time to sound like John Lennon, Broken Glass to be fair is quite catchy.

Give it six months and if Noel doesn't show it will all be over again.

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1499673165' post='3332797']
I don't think I've ever listened to an Oasis song.

I remember something where they were comparing themselves to The Beatles or something like that.

So, they were off my radar from jump.

Blue
[/quote]they never really broke the USA, I quite like them they are bit Beatley but more Glam rock I'd say, not much harmony's and stuff going on, I think because Noel said he liked the Beatles people put 2 and 2 together and made 5

Edited by PaulWarning

Oasis were a great band. Good songs, attitude and they knew how to be rock stars. I`m still a Noel fan and think that the NGHFB material is as good as any Oasis stuff. Even better now that Gem and Chris are back in his solo band.

Sadly Liam hasn`t got the songs and if you ain`t got good songs, you ain`t got much.

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1499673165' post='3332797']
I don't think I've ever listened to an Oasis song.

I remember something where they were comparing themselves to The Beatles or something like that.

So, they were off my radar from jump.

Blue
[/quote]

I thought that wouldn't go down well with you :)

[quote name='blue' timestamp='1499673165' post='3332797']...

So, they were off my radar from jump...
[/quote]

Why would that be..? Don't you [i]like [/i]the Beatles..? :huh: