Why become a member? ×

June Composition Challenge - VOTING!

Skol303

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1498865527' post='3327715']
Bloody DOH , you sneaked in there Douglas , even 'toute suiter' than I thought :lol:
[/quote]

Bloody panic, mate; I had just finished the washing-up and suddenly realised the time..! Oh, heck..! Why is software so slow to load up when you're in a rush, but darned quick when you've just deleted everything..? :rolleyes:
Anyway, t'would only be fitting to make lowdown sweat it out a bit, what with his entry being late 'n all..! :P
Where's the next picture, though, eh..? That's what we're all wanting, now..!

([i]Sounds of tired, slow but insistent foot tapping and old arthritic fingers drumming painfully on the skai armrest. Calls for another glass of milk, and maybe a Digestive , despite the sugar content, but nods off[/i]...)

Nods off !!! good grief , I can't sleep , waiting for the picture , nerves a jangling , I had a good MIDI day yesterday and need something to use my new found skills on :D

Anyway , I am off to Crewe to pick up Lurksalittle shortly , the trains have been on hold for an incident in Rugby so she is 4 hours late :(

Stiff upper lip and all , I think she actually talked to someone she doesn't know , progress , kind of :)

[quote name='lowdown' timestamp='1498905270' post='3327873']
Thanks very much people. It was a good picture for ideas.
Quite a diverse range of styles and different musical views entered this month. Great stuff all round.
:)

Picture on it's way to Skol.
[/quote]

I can hear the tap tap tapping of Dads fingers on the side of his couch , just waiting for Skol to finish his breakfast , oh he is a slow eater :D