Why become a member? ×

Bugera Veyron BV1001M
£230

Dan Dare

In mint condition, with box and manual. Surprisingly decent sounding. Bought as a stopgap whilst I was between heads. Not as nice as the Aguilar I've replaced it with, but less than half the price, so it shouldn't be... I'd keep it as backup, but I need something that is 2ohms capable.

Would prefer buyer to collect/try (am in Holloway - North London) so you can ensure all works as it should, but prepared to post (PM me if you'd like me to and I'll find out the cost). Any questions ask away.

[attachment=247769:Bugera 1.jpg]
[attachment=247770:Bugera 4.jpg]
[attachment=247771:Bugera 2.jpg]
[attachment=247772:Bugera 3.jpg]

Hi Dan - I'll buy this off you. £230 + P&P - Paypal transfer, let me have details and I'll supply address to send to (Witney, Oxfordshire). Cheers Jake PS I've been a member for years but lost logon and also changed email address so I've had to re-reister - doh!

[quote name='JPK' timestamp='1498239266' post='3323385']
Ah Man - got yr msg - real bummer, I thought I was in there first! I turned down a Genz for no money today thinking I had this sorted.
[/quote]

Apols, but I would prefer cash on collection as I say above. Easier for me. Will get back to you if no joy on that front.