Why become a member? ×

SWR Interstellar Overdrive
£500

disssa

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WTS my SWR IOD Tube Bass Preamp:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1A technical and optical condition![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]More Pics and infos: [url="https://www.disssa.de/reviews/preamps/swr-interstellar-overdrive/"]Klick[/url][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price: £ 500 incl. shipping to UK [/font][/color]

Edited by disssa

• 1 month later...

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]These are indeed pretty great. You can hear one used extensively on Bryan Beller's View album I think: tracks "Bite" and "Projectile" have the full valve distortion cranked up so as to give you an idea what the gnarly distortion sounds like. [/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]But on lower gain settings, these sound great as you can get a bit of "edge" and breakup or just warmth, plus you can blend with the dry signal to get a perfect blend. Plenty of variety in these things.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]And rather rare these days too! [/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I must say that Disssa's website is a helpful place for info on many many preamps.[/font]

Edited by 72deluxe