Why become a member? ×

Sorted for now

fleabag

Lost our voxist due to overbearing and demanding wife.

Then other guys lost heart after 6 years of moody prima donna singers and / or wives pulling the plug,
yet again.

I'm now scratching in the corn for some mature ( say 45+ ish ) time served / gig experienced bands.

I've managed 30 years + gigging and have solid decent gear and rig setup. Fretted and fretless bass and of course the obligatory bass players wagonette for haulage purposes

Would love to work with decent keys, synth and sax , perhaps non slap funk ( i cant stand slap, sorry ) or jazzy blues, but mostly groove orientated stuff, rather than guitar widdling rock

No baggage ( wife / kids ) so free to rehearse and gig pretty much anytime

Mine's a double Jack D - ta

Edited by fleabag

Bloody hell - our old band rhyth gitwrist got in touch earlier to say he'd tracked down a singer with NO baggage - result for me.

Our drummer lives in Banbury too !

Sadly, i'm not an ACDC fan, but thanks for getting in touch Paul - appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll let you know if I hear of anything, sometimes there's nothing going on for months at a time, then I get asked by several people at once. If & when that happens again, I'll pass on the details to you. You're out Chippy way, right? So would Swindon be OK, as I know quite a few bands round there.

• Like 1