Why become a member? ×

Finding tickets for a sold out venue?

ChunkyMunky

Hey, gang. :)

After finding out last week, I'm trying to find tickets to see Brian Setzer in Kentish Town on July 13th. The venue is sold out (and probably has been since March) and I've tried everywhere from GumTree, eBay StubHub and even this lovely site for anyone selling off a ticket. I don't mind paying over the odds for one but what suggestions do you lot have in mind? Been in this situation yourself and had a happy ending? Thanks.

Hmmm..a long shot but...

There used to be an Employment Agency locally that had the contract to provide Staff to lots of the big venues....02 Arena, Wembley Arena, that sort of thing. Lots of my friends worked for them just to get into big gigs.

Agency long gone out of business but if you could find out who supplies the staff that show people to their seats and so on...

[size=1](Just noticed this is my 4600 post)[/size]

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='RickyV' timestamp='1497423472' post='3317938']
Guitarist in my band did have a spare - he had asked me if i wanted it - I will see if he still has it...........
[/quote]

Bugger, sorry. I guess unsurprisingly he has already found another home for it. Good luck with your search!