Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Voxpop.

The Burpster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Flanker' post='370130' date='Jan 4 2009, 05:39 PM']Did a trade with Marc - think my voice is going with all the blabbing I did!

Very much recommended - great company and equally good coffee.

Thanks again - love the amp! :)[/quote]

Thanks Steve....it was a pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I did a deal with Marc for his Jay Tee Jazz (trade & cash) and am very happy. Marc went of his way to make the transaction go smoothly and quickly. He's a top bloke and I would definitely recommend him and deal with Marc again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

100% top bloke

I bought an Audere Jazz pre from Marc. It arrived pretty much the next day, I installed it a few days later and although it was sort of working, it didn't seem to be doing what the Audere website said it should. Anyway, after a few rehearsals and further checks of wiring etc., it was clear there was a problem so I posted a couple of questions on BC. First response was from Marc, concerned that I was having issues with the item he's sold me. Anyway, turns out there was a problem with the preamp (Marc had never installed it so was unaware of this), and Marc kindly offered either a complete refund or a partial refund to keep the unit and sort it myself.

Without mentioning names (Allen_Baker. Oops, Tourettes again), this is how things should be. I've no doubt Marc has lost out on the deal but he wasn't go to pass that loss on to me, which is good of him because he could of done.

As is clear from the above, he's highly recommended

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought a case from Marc recently - my second deal him and he's always great to deal with :)

Turned out to be a bit more expensive than planned as the £35 case materialised into a £300 pair of hi-fi speakers at the same time, lol.

Speaking of which - Marc is very much the man to speak to with regards to hi-fi stuff :rolleyes:

[quote name='molan' post='859840' date='Jun 7 2010, 01:33 PM']I bought a case from Marc recently - my second deal him and he's always great to deal with :)

Turned out to be a bit more expensive than planned as the £35 case materialised into a £300 pair of hi-fi speakers at the same time, lol.

Speaking of which - Marc is very much the man to speak to with regards to hi-fi stuff :rolleyes:[/quote]

Thanks Barrie,

Sorry for the delay in getting you the speaker links, I'm on holiday and haven't been at the shop. Will sort it out in a few weeks.

Thanks mate.

Marc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Traded an amp with Marc a few months ago. Very friendly communication and a pleasure to deal with him.
I also highly appreciate that he took the risk to trade with me, being a total newbie here (and even being from Germany :) ).

Thanks Marc!
Oh, and sorry for the big delay...

Janis

[quote name='Satrugar' post='1163060' date='Mar 15 2011, 01:41 PM']Traded an amp with Marc a few months ago. Very friendly communication and a pleasure to deal with him.
I also highly appreciate that he took the risk to trade with me, being a total newbie here (and even being from Germany :) ).

Thanks Marc!
Oh, and sorry for the big delay...

Janis[/quote]

No problem my friend.
Take care.

Marc