Why become a member? ×

Sold!!! Barefaced Super 12T - photos finally added ;)
£650

aldude

Now sold!!

For sale, Barefaced Super 12T. Black metal grille.

The only trades I would consider are for the gen 3 compact or the 2x10, as I'm trying to downsize (but want to stick with Barefaced!).

Edit: Photos finally added! Get them here: [url="https://goo.gl/photos/MA5Mqm7TDAS7U5fe9"]https://goo.gl/photo...5Mqm7TDAS7U5fe9[/url]

Make no mistake, this is a used cab. There's no cover, and I take care of my stuff, but a few years of use and bumps have resulted in some cosmetic marks, as you can see in the photos.

Also, the front top right corner thingy has come off at some point. I've lost one of the screws, but put another one in as you can see. There is some marking underneath and some of the covering has come off too.

The rubber bits on the handles are worn and also one of the plastic covers for the top handle is cracked as you can see but the handles still work just fine!

Still, none of that matters because the cab still works a treat and sounds the utter business. I'm only selling because I have another Barefaced cab and I'm looking to downsize!

The cab is based in Bristol, happy to meet at a reasonable distance if you're not local, or sort your own courier out!

Edited by aldude

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Cuzzie' timestamp='1498638361' post='3325983']
I have a Supertwin myself, but If anyone does get this and picks up from Bristol, I am in Bristol as well and have a spare Roqsolid cover I could sell them.

GLWTS - great cab
[/quote]

Great idea, thanks!!

Post-weekend bump!

[quote name='pburrows' timestamp='1499115976' post='3329373']
Whats it like for gigging?
[/quote]

Quite awesome! I have used it in the past for an outdoor rock gig, not going through the PA. Didn't break a sweat (Carvin B1000 powered it).

Plus you can lift it with one hand. :D

Edit: Just saw your other thread where you're looking for Trace kit. A couple of years ago I actually had a Trace head used with this cab - the head was the AH1000-12. This, plus the cab, and my Bartolini-equipped bass was the best set up I've ever had! I only got rid of the Trace because of the reliability issues! I kept the cab... a good sign ;)

Edited by aldude