Why become a member? ×

PRICEY DROP!... Fender 2005 USA Jazz * Factory Fitted S1 Switch * UPGRADES ** HISCOX CASE
£850

Jumanji

Fender 2005 USA Jazz. Maple Neck. Factory Fitted S1 Switch. Includes Hiscox Hard Case and some upgrades.

£700 posted within the UK. Please PM me.
(will also send to mainland Europe, but will check the cost first if anyone is interested)

I'm in Norwich if anyone is interested and would like to test it out.

Upgrades are...
Delano JMVC FE/M2 Pickups
Hipshot Ultralite Clover Tuners
Babicz 'Fender thrubody' Bridge

All original parts are included in the sale. The original chrome strap buttons will go back on it instead of the Straplock ones pictured... I'd like to keep those :D

Weighs 4.25kg (9,5lb)

This bass plays nicely and has been setup well. I will add a link to a YouTube clip so you can hear it played and so you can see it works.

The S1 switch adds a nice chunkiness to sound. When engaged, the pickups are in series which makes the bass a little louder and boosts some tasty low mids. (Playing this Bass again is making me not want to sell it! DAMN!)

The bass has various dings and scrapes that I've tried to show in the pictures.
The main chip was on the neck, but has been "drop filled" and professionally finished so it's really smooth. Visible, but you wouldn't know it was there to the touch.

The neck plays really nicely and has a nice smooth satin feel.

Reason for sale - to fund a new rig!

Link to MORE images...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rlu42biwdtdkxdq/AABZLzWWgqNm1gZwH0qIS05va?dl=0

Thanks for looking,
Joe
ps. call me if you'd prefer to chat, on 07752332910

Edited by Jumanji

Oh hello! I didn't get a notification for your post. Odd. I'll investigate.

I'm not particularly interested in trades as the money is to fund a new rig... but what's the potential trade? Ping me a PM

Edited by Jumanji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you refitted all the original parts and listed the replacements in the other music related stuff for sale forum, you would most likely be able to reduce the price of this bass to an irresistible price and get more money back overall.

Edited by Sparky Mark