Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez BTB1406 - Trade Options added!
£800

biro

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am considering selling this beauty. This is a truly fantastic bass, of which I am probably not worthy. Reason I am selling is that [s]I might go back[/s] I have gone back to simpler five-string bolt on basses and I am moving to Canada for some time. Just can't bring it. I am not, however, fully convinced yet, and I do not have to sell it right away.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As to the rest, I bought it new in Italy some time back and I have the original semi-hard case that comes with it. Other than changing strings and setting it up with a lower action, this is as close as it comes out of the box as it gets.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pick up from London preferred. Scroll down to see me playing this beauty (some odd tapping extravaganza). Will do other pics and samples, as soon as I have time, if need be.[/font][/color]

Might now consider [b]trades[/b] on this. The trade value is still £ 800 though. ;)

I could consider a Jazz Bass (provided that it is a Fender, and in the nicer series) or a Spector (provided that it is 5 strings). Cash adjustments to be discussed where needed!

[b]SPECS[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]neck type BTB6 7pc Maple/Bubinga/Walnut neck-thru[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]body Flamed Maple top/Mahogany back wing body[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]fingerboard Rosewood fingerboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bridge Mono-rail 4 bridge (17mm string spacing)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]neck pu Nordstrand™ BigSingle 6 neck pickup[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bridge pu Nordstrand™ BigSingle 6 bridge pickup[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]equaliser EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ w/2way mid freq. selector & eq bypass sw[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]hardware color Gold[/font][/color]

[b]Pic[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[b]Video[/b]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsfIf1PBhMs"]https://www.youtube....h?v=xsfIf1PBhMs[/url]

Edited by biro

Many thanks! It is a very nice bass, and a joy to play, but I am really looking forward to downsize. Also, moving to Canada means I will probably bring only one bass, so this needs to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump. Might now consider trades on this. The trade value is still £ 800 though. ;)

I could consider a Jazz Bass (provided that it is a Fender, and in the nicer series) or a Spector (provided that it is 5 strings). Cash adjustments to be discussed where needed!