Why become a member? ×

STOLEN IN OXFORD
£1

eazzoni

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Hi , this equipment was STOLEN from my house during a burglary in Headington, Oxford on May 19th, 2017:
- Fender Jazz Bass American 1976 original vintage. Black colour. Came with a TG soft gig bag.
SERIAL NUMBER 7632459
-Yamaha APX acoustic guitar. Came with a "Sergio Tomassone" soft gig bag.
-Fender Precision Bass American Deluxe Sunburst. Came with original Fender hard case. SERIAL NUMBER DZ509478
-Gibson Les Paul Studio 2012. Came with original Gibson hard case.SERIAL NUMBER 107820341
-TC Electronics Staccato 51 Head unit. Came with original gig bag and footswitch. This is not the original picture, in mine the Bass knob was broken and replaced with a little stick.[/b][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]If any of you come across any of these instruments, please let me know. Email: [email protected] [/b][/font][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Facebook link for sharing: [/b][/font][/font][/color]https://www.facebook.com/groups/guitarexchange/permalink/1397903223622641/?pnref=story

[color=#000000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Thank you,
Emanuele[/b][/font][/font][/color]