Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Ibanez ANB306 Premium Adam Nitti Signature 6 string NEW. SOLD!
£1500

davideuck

Hi all,
I've for sale this incredible bass, bought new and unplayed.
It has the Hipshot A style bridge and you can set it from something like 18 mm to 17 mm spacing but my other basses are 16 mm. For this reason it's absolutely immaculate with is original case, Ibanez multi-key, a key for the bridge and manual.

The quality of the instrument is outstanding, I had a SR1206 before and I can assure this is on another level. Woods are impressive, the quilted top it's a beauty and it's more than 1,5 cm, ash on the back, maple-purpleheart slim neck, purpleheart fingerboard, Gotoh tuners, Hipshot bridge, Bartolini USA pickups and preamp with 3 positions switch for middles... plays superb. I invite you to listen to Bruno Tauzin videos on the tube to have an idea.

I'm located in Italy and I've the original packaging actually, I can ship without problems in EU at cost.

It costs much more than what I'm asking and I think it's quite rare too, so if you have a little gas don't lost this one and PM me with a sensible offer. ;)
If you offer the money I'm asking I'll include a Gruv Gear Solostrap, the 4" one, this is like new too, it's a little longer than what I'm used to.

The only basses I'm after for trades are Ken Smith Burner 5 or 6 string (becouse I always wanted one and they have 16mm spacing... ).

Edited by davideuck

This is a bass designed by me and build by a sicilian luthier Francesco Distefano, figured poplar body, spalted maple top, 5 section neck in padouk, ebony and flamed maple, ebony board with 28 "frets", gotoh tuner, ABM with piezo bridge, custom Magnetics pickup and electronic(Amazing!), and the graph tech ghost system...
It's MY BASS for life! :D

Edited by davideuck

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1496255307' post='3310017']
Nicest Ibanez I've ever seen... Also, what's that bass in your signature photo??
[/quote]

I don't know if you missed the post of my 8 string... and I noticed, we apparently like multistrings and we have the same amp, different cabs (I have two markbass 804 with "ferrite" magnets), but same SD1200 (incredible head in my opinion!). :D

The Ibby is still here protected in its case. ;)

It's around 4,7 kg but it's really well balanced, when you pick it you feel the weight, when you have it on strap it's hard to say it's heavy and I play a 3,9 kg 5 string and 4,2 kg 8 string, I can't feel much difference when on strap...

[quote name='Joshbass33' timestamp='1497713230' post='3320215']
At this price this is a steal! GLWTS!
[/quote]

Thank you, it's an amazing instrument with Woods, electronics and finishes that usually go for much more money than that... and I'll add the GruvGear strap at this price too.