Why become a member? ×

[SOLD - Please lock] MXR M85 bass distortion pedal for sale (Fuzzrocious)
£75

MRTeaPIe

Hello,

i've been having a bit of a clear out at home and rationalising my gear, resulting in a couple of bits to be sold. Here is my MXR M85 bass distortion pedal. Owned from new, bought this when they first came out. It's been kept either in the box or safe on my pedal board so still in very good condition. The feet/pads have been removed and Velcro (heavy duty stuff) put on the bottom. It is a great pedal but isn't getting enough use to justify keeping.

For those who may not know, these pedals were co-designed between MXR and Fuzzrocious. It is based on famous nasty distortion circuit, but benefits from separate wet and dry level controls, meaning direct and effect signals can be blended together. The clipping character can also be switched between silicon or LED diodes.

I'd like £75 for this. It is located in Plymouth. If local you're more than welcome to collect; or I'm happy to organise postage.

Thanks for looking. Any questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Craig

Edited by MRTeaPIe

Here comes another bump!

Was a little slow responding to Quatshmacher's PM and he was able to find one elsewhere. This pedal is 100% still available. I'll try check in every couple of days rather than weekly.

cheers.