Sign in to follow this  
pmjos

What never comes up for sale and why?

Yamaha RBXJM1

I remember I sold or traded my blue one on here about 6 years ago (cripes, that long ago?!) and then Lorne sold one of his (a red one IIRC).

And since then, none!

Oddly enough I cant remember the last time I saw a 70's Orange 120 head for sale...cant be that rare surely?

I started this thread because there are just things you know are out there but never come up. You get Pre CBS, Dove Cages, AJ Foderas but try find a 1979 Ibanez Roadster ............nah........... ( I know a bit specific.) but its those things 'in the middle' that just seem to get lost. 70's and early 80's gear all seems missing. Was it al really that crap ?

Tecamp/Eich cabs. I had one but wanted another to pair it up with. They really are like hens teeth 😟

Thinking about it, I've only ever seen one AER amp two combo for sale, and i bought it. And a wonderful sounding bit of kit it is too :)

You see AER amp ones occasionally but I'm not holding my breath for another amp two.

Frank.

A Mesa Boogie Tri-Axis Bass preamp.
There is only one IIRC.

What wouldn't I shift?
1. My MJW Taranis 200watt all-valve head. It's unique. 4 x KT88 and a lot of preamp stuff going on.

2. My Mesa 400+. Not that rare but I know mine, know lots of its history and understand how to use it. It's a an absolute peach of an amp.

3. My BF TWO10 and SIX10 cabs. Both unique build and sound amazing.

Edited by Sean