Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

maurice

BACK FOR SALE!!! Ken Smith BSR6GN 2012 - NAMM Exhibition Grade Top MINT
£4100

I am selling my late 2012 Ken Smith BSR6GN.

The bass is in immaculate condition, professionally set up and amazing playability.
It was built for NAMM 2012 and it has an upgraded Exhibition Grade Sycamore top, Flamed Maple core and back, Maple/Walnut neck and Ebony fingerboard.
Smith 18v Preamp with serial/parallel switch for each pickup.
The bass will be sold with the original Smith hard case, all the regular paperwork, and the original Smith strap.
I will also include a new set of Smith strings which I will not have a use anymore.

Asking:  £3,500 £3,100 / €3,500- LAST & FINAL PRICE DROP, no trades please!

I am located in Israel and I will ship anywhere worldwide and I am ready to discuss shipping options with the buyer, including splitting the shipping cost.

Please PM me any questions or for links to my feedback in other places.

Thank you
Maurice

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Edited by maurice
Back to market
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2017 at 16:58, aeo_77 said:

Trade offer with Dingwall z2 6 strings  if interested 

@aeo_77 Thanks for the offer, but I am not interested in any trades at the moment, I have everything I need.

Edited by maurice

I just received an email that my new bass is ready to pick up in 2 weeks, so I really must move this one.

Make me a PM offer I can't resist :-)

LAST & FINAL PRICE DROP!
£3,500 £3,100 / $4,175 / €3,500

Lower than this price I will not sell it so please do not PM me with anymore offers.
I will just prefer keeping it as a second bass.
This is a steal for such a high end instrument.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now