Why become a member? ×

Now SOLD Hohner B2B passive P/J cricket bat
£250

Paul S

I bought this a couple of years ago as my 'on stage' back up but am now migrating totally to 5 string basses.

It is not a spelling mistake - it is a B2B, a model not seen that much. It is passive and has P/J pickups and a bolt-on neck. I have had several Hohner B2As and this one I find much more to my liking - the tone is a more familiar organic thud from the P pickup than the usual EMGs of the B2A series. Good nick, one or two small dings but only commensurate with use not abuse. As with the rest of these, it takes double ball end strings.

Sometimes these little things are surprisingly heavy but this is a lightweight 3.2kg. Nut width is 39mm and string spacing at bridge (no drop D btw) is 18mm. Will come in a padded rifle sack.

£250 collected from southeast Essex, £25 for fully insured overnight courier to mainland UK.

[attachment=245624:b2ba.jpg] [attachment=245625:b2bb.jpg] [attachment=245626:b2bc.jpg]

Edited by Paul S

Consider it ignored. Big question, is that a bad thing or a good thing for you? :) For me it is a huge plus, the P/J pups sound so much better than the usual EMGs, and especially passive.

After that dismal performance against Pakistan I guess the market is flooded with secondhand bats...

Going away, back on 23rd type bump, btw.

Edited by Paul S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...