Why become a member? ×

Feedback for therasonic450

dodgnofski

Bought a cab from Geoff - he was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would whole heartedly recommend him to all :) His communication, packaging and diligence was second to none :)

Thanks again Geoff,

All the best

Tim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Had a masked meeting in a Tesco car park with Geoff today. 

I left with one more cab than when I arrived and fewer sheckles in the bank. 

A really great guy to deal with, Geoff had to put up with my  headless chicken routine when the cash machine refused to play ball, but remained patient and friendly throughout. 

The communication prior to today's face to face, was easy, swift and clear, and I'm 100% happy to recommend this fine Basschatter. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I put my Limelight Jazz up for trade wondering if I would be able to find someone who would swop for an equivalent P bass. Geoff offered exactly what I was looking for and we met up this morning and did the deal. 
Geoff is as great a guy as everyone above has attested. Smooth and clear comms throughout and only wish I could have stayed to chat longer. Also, the bass is exactly as described, ticks every box and plays like a dream. Basschat transactions don’t get any better than this!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, Deedee said:

Bought a tuner from Geoff. Item exactly as described, super fast shipping and great communication throughout.

Trade with confidence. 👍

Many thanks again.

Thanks Dan. Easy transaction, prompt payment & good communications Highly recommended