Why become a member? ×

**TRADED**Gordon Smith SG Bass (stealth black)
£675

only4

I'm reluctantly selling my Gordon Smith SG Bass (short scale)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is the last bass that the owner of Gordon Smith Guitars hand carved before he retired, [/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]The bass sounds great, plays and balances beautifully and is in mint condition, it's light in weight and very easy to play with its low action.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Both humbucker pickups are coil tapped with push/pull volume pots and each has an individual tone control, the [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]machine heads are Gotoh resolites.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I believe that[/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] all the issues that the original Gibson SG basses had have been ironed out in this design.[/font][/color]

[attachment=245539:FullSizeRender.jpg][attachment=245549:FullSizeRender (1).jpg]

[attachment=245540:IMG_1851.JPG][attachment=245550:IMG_1855.JPG]

[attachment=245548:IMG_1852.JPG][attachment=245551:IMG_1854.JPG]

I'm asking £675 for this bass which is a lot less than i payed for it, collection preferred but this may be negotiable.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by only4

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1495138794' post='3301639']
Nice. Is this the one that Drew had in stock?
[/quote]

Yes that's the one, I've had it around 18 months and its been brilliant but i'm now able to play full scale basses again and am letting a couple of my short scales ones go to fund some new purchases!

Very nice - I have had a soft spot for all things Gordon Smith since buying my first 'decent' six-string sometime in the early 90's (which I still have). I've never picked up a GS that didn't play well, and sound good - even in my hands... what more can you ask for? Short scale not for me sadly, but GLWTS - someone is getting a gem!