Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
fretagain

Bass and/or double bass player available, Portsmouth area

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fed up with playing the same old numbers, I want to join a gigging band, or a band with prospects of gigs. I don't want to just rehearse.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All my own gear and transport, been playing for 30+ years on and off, various influences from Punk to Pop.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Played with Rockabilly trios and 4 piece, punk bands, ska, pop and your average covers bands.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Give me a chance if you need someone, or even just depping.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apart from bass I also play double bass and am renowned on the Rock & Roll circuit.
Been depping mainly for the last 2 years with many of the local bands in the area, but want something more concrete.[/font][/color]