Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Timjoris

mr.noisy

Tim got in touch with me to buy Tokai Hard Puncher from me.

He came to see the bass the next day, we had a good communication. He is a very nice guy, we had a nice chat about basses and music.

Thanks again Tim, hope you will enjoy the bass. Highly recommended basschater :)

Edited by mr.noisy

• 1 year later...

I just bought a Carbon Copy from Joris. Great coms and very smooth process. We met up and everything was as discribed.  We also had a very pleasurable mini session discussing all things bass. A very nice guy and I would happily recommend  to other Basschatters 🙂

Regards

Lloyd

23 minutes ago, Spodiddley said:

I just bought a Carbon Copy from Joris. Great coms and very smooth process. We met up and everything was as discribed.  We also had a very pleasurable mini session discussing all things bass. A very nice guy and I would happily recommend  to other Basschatters 🙂

Regards

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

Was great to meet you too. Enjoy the pedal.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kirky said:

I bought Joris's Pedaltrain Mini.  Comms have been excellent, it was very well packaged and delivered promptly.  You can have total confidence dealing with Joris.

Martin

Thanks Martin. Appreciate the feedback. Thanks for the smooth transaction from your side.

• 2 months later...