Why become a member? ×

Barefaced vintage (2 x 15)
£450

Thinking about moving this amazing cab on. Live in Lincoln.
Can get pix but, out of curiosity. Would anyone be interested ?

Here's some spec
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DIMENSIONS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]39" high x 24" wide x 13.5" deep 99cm x 61cm x 34cm[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WEIGHT[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]46lbs / 21kg[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SENSITIVITY[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]102dB - Loud, really really LOUD![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]31Hz - 4kHz[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RECOMMENDED AMP POWER[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]100-1200W RMS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MAXIMUM OUTPUT[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]131.5dB - matches or betters any 8x10", 4x12" or 2x15"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]IMPEDANCE[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 ohms[/font][/color]

Edited by Lee Love

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]DIMENSIONS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]39" high x 24" wide x 13.5" deep 99cm x 61cm x 34cm[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]WEIGHT[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]46lbs / 21kg[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SENSITIVITY[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]102dB - Loud, really really LOUD![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]31Hz - 4kHz[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RECOMMENDED AMP POWER[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]100-1200W RMS[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MAXIMUM OUTPUT[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]131.5dB - matches or betters any 8x10", 4x12" or 2x15"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]IMPEDANCE[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 ohms[/font][/color]

[quote name='Norm' timestamp='1494452732' post='3296206']
Ace cab paired with a valve amp. Love mine. GLWTS.
[/quote]

Pretty sweet with SS too! My Vintage was a one-handed lift too (if I wanted to show off...) :)

[quote name='Lee Love' timestamp='1494509828' post='3296610']
You boys are worrying me that I should just keep it
[/quote]

I regret selling (well, actually trading) mine. But at the time we were using a rehearsal space with really awkward stairs and parking was often a good way away. The sound was brilliant and the cab was lovely and light - just the width and the positioning of the handles made it very awkward for that room. Now I'm no longer in that band, but I doubt [url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/15019-wooks79/"]Wooks79[/url] would let me have the cab back! :gas:

Keep it!

I'll be honest . I love this cab and the look etc but I used someones 4 x 10 recently and - with the way I play (Ric/Noise/grind/poor technique) it sounded great n made me think I should go back to tens as I thought perhaps I was missing something. I still need NEOs 100% though as my back is properly knackered....

I have one of these and it's sensational - it actually feels lighter to lug around than my Ampeg head!
They don't come up that often for sale on BC either - I believe I bought the last one that appeared on here and that was about 3 years ago....I took a while too. I would have ordered a new one but Alex Barefaced refused as he decided to discontinue the vintage for some reason?!

The finish great on mine isn't that great and the construction appears quite flimsy but its actually really solid....It survived the road without a flight case on 2 European tours and a full festival season and is still going strong.
Good luck with the sale and congrats to anyone that buys it.

Edited by Bass is the place

Hi everybody. I'm sorry for the delay. Sale on this just fell through so It'll be back up. Sorry if Ive not responded to every message.
BTW - its 4 ohms.
I'm away Wednesday to the USA for two weeks.

Upon my return I'll let it go to the first person who'll either come and collect or meet me halfway ish - I'm in Lincoln.
£450 is a bargain so I'm not going any lower and dont really want to post.
I'll remember to get some pictures tomorrow evening for those that have asked... I'm not very good at this internet selling, I know! Haha