Why become a member? ×

FS: Darkglass, Avalon, Keeley and Future Impact goodness
£795

HazBeen

Okay, I have GAS for something on BC and I need to free up funds to ensure I do not suffer the wrath of mrs Been.

So for sale only (shipping included!):
1. Panda Midi Future Impact, good as new condition - GBP300 (arguably the best midi synth pedal for bass on the market, lives up to the hype) - SOLD
2. Darkglass B7K, in very good condition - GBP190 (I would consider a partial trade against a B3K, best hi-gain dirt period by our Finnish friends) SOLD
3. Avalon U5, in used but good condition - GBP300 (pre/DI industry standard DI for a reason, I love it but have 2 so can spare 1) SOLD PENDING
4. Keeley Compressor Pro - in very good condition - GBP190 (same one Billy Sheehan uses, one of the best pedal compressors out there and can do full auto as well as full manual)

Equipment is in The Hague (Netherlands) but I still am in UK very often and will be in the Manchester area in the next 2 weeks and London area the week after so we could meet up if need be (price will stay the same, as I will have to make arrangements to take in my luggage).

Happy to send pics if you are interested, in the meantime feel free to check my feedback and you will see I do not misrepresent what I sell and keep my word always.

HazBeen

Edited by HazBeen

[quote name='Slug Ice' timestamp='1494452011' post='3296197']
Hi

Which version of the B7K are you selling? The earlier one or the newer one with more knobs and things?
[/quote]

Depends. The Later version of the B7K has additional switches including cut etc. The B7K Ultra is the one with the additional EQ as well as Cut switches etc.

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1494498880' post='3296474']
Depends. The Later version of the B7K has additional switches including cut etc. The B7K Ultra is the one with the additional EQ as well as Cut switches etc.
[/quote]

I am not selling a B7K Ultra, I am selling a B7K.

In any case, B7K sold, Avalon U5 sold pending