Why become a member? ×

Aerodyne Precision - SOLD
£600

Steve Browning

I don't use this bass any more and so it is a shame to keep it.

This is the (pretty rare) Precision variant of the Aerodyne series. This one dates to around 2007. It's in excellent condition and comes in an SKB type Fender fitted case.

The body is basswood and I have included a picture of it's sister (end on) so you can see the contours. The combination of these features makes the bass very light. The pickup configuration also gives it a wide variety of tones, from full on Precision to Jazz honk.

The pictures don't really do the top justice (I believe it's a maple cap but don't know for certain).

I would prefer to hand over in person, either by meeting up in some shady location or you are welcome to travel to Portsmouth, but will send out (with the requisite addition to the price).

My feedback is more comprehensive under my previous name (Bassman Steve).

PM for additional information.

Edited by Steve Browning

Played this today. Feels nice, really lightweight, very, very beautiful wood on this. Will definitely make somebody happy. Thank you for your time Steve.

Edited by PawelG

[quote name='Steve Browning' timestamp='1494617327' post='3297434']
Yes, hopefully that last picture shows the contouring. It's vaguely axe shaped in cross section.

Not seen a Jazz in the flesh but I suspect the contouring is the same. Light and very comfortable.
[/quote]

It looks identical! If this is the p version of my j, then it's a lovely and light instrument!

• 2 weeks later...