Why become a member? ×

G&L USA SB2 '89 *SOLD*
£750

28mistertee

[size=5][b]Reluctant sale of my SB2, owned it for a couple of years but it really isn't getting the use it deserves. One of the best gigging basses I've played and really sits out in the mix with the extremely powerful pickups ([color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Leo Fender designed G&L MFD™ split-coil (neck) and single coil (bridge)).[/font][/color][/b][/size]
[size=5][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has been gigged so has a bit of bucklerash on and a few other scratches/marks but frets and electronics are all good and she plays faultlessly for a 28 year old bass. [/font][/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5]I don't have a hard case however I do have a soft gig bag for it hence will be a pickup only or I can meet within reasonable distance from Leicester. No trades although I could be tempted by another USA Stingray 4[/size] ;)[/font][/color][/b]

Edited by 28mistertee

[quote name='Pinball' timestamp='1493842983' post='3291261']
Awsome basses...I have been hanging on to mine for a few years now even though I play 5's GLWTS
[/quote]
Thanks Pinball, it is a great bass but im just not using it enough to warrant keeping it.

[quote name='28mistertee' timestamp='1493844015' post='3291273']
Thanks Pinball, it is a great bass but im just not using it enough to warrant keeping it.
[/quote]

That is a thing now?

I've just been given some information off of a fellow Basschatter that the weight on these is normally closer to 9lbs. Apologies but my scales aren't the best, I have never noticed the weight though when playing it though and it's definitely not the heaviest bass I've played. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='grunz7' timestamp='1494143672' post='3293522']
what is the nut width?
[/quote]
38mm at the nut.
Just a heads up I'm down Surrey this afternoon just if it saves anyone the trip up North I can bring the bass with me if anyone wishes.

• 2 weeks later...