Why become a member? ×

Aria SB-R60 SOLD!!!
£550

Kees_SoS

I picked this bass up two years ago and used it for several months as my main practice instrument. It's fairly lightweight and balances and plays extremely well.
For the rest, it's in all-original condition, with only a few minor dings. It comes in an old Tolex case (see photos).

I'm looking for a straight sale (no trades).

I'm based in Amsterdam.

For photos, see here: [url="https://goo.gl/photos/cax5KSMY9bpYryog7"]https://goo.gl/photo...x5KSMY9bpYryog7[/url]

Edited by Kees_SoS

Sorry Kees_SoS, but I had a pretty serious problem with your photobucket link: earlier on today I clicked on the photobucket link to view these photos on my mobile phone. Less than one second after clicking this link I received an SMS telling me my subscription to "TIME TO GAME" was activated and giving me links and a number to call. I called my mobile provider and deactivated the subscription, blocked all future subscriptions, and reimbursed the EUR 5 that TIME TO GAME had already taken. Not how I wanted to start my day, but no harm done.

Looking at the browser history, I see that a fairly elaborate chain of requests follows my click: the following sites/domains are involved: photobucket, trackmyad.biz, timetogame.mobi, simpotica.com, smartoffer.site, trackmedia101.com. I suspect that the trigger was one of the adverts on photobucket.

@Kees_SoS, please could you upload the images directly or use a different hosting service?

Cheers,
Paul

No worries. The only sites I have used for hosting photos are Google Photos and Dropbox, I know there are others but I don't have any direct experience with them.

• 2 weeks later...