Why become a member? ×

Delivery date for the new TE Elf head

TheGreek

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1505301964' post='3370836']
Can't you just wear it on your belt?
[/quote]

Why not just have it build-in the bass? It would fit the preamp chamber and all that's needed is a cab and a speakon/jack to hook up the bass to the cab! Somebody crazy enough to try this?

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' timestamp='1505302351' post='3370847']

Why not just have it build-in the bass? It would fit the preamp chamber and all that's needed is a cab and a speakon/jack to hook up the bass to the cab! Somebody crazy enough to try this?
[/quote]

Or get all creative with Nikolai Tesla's wireless technology and have a wireless connection to the power and to your cab :)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' timestamp='1505302351' post='3370847']
[/quote]

It'll need a 240-volt power connection and I'm not sure that I'd want to be hooked-up to the National Grid like that. Perhaps what's needed is a Beltpack Nuclear Power source.

[quote name='obbm' timestamp='1505304983' post='3370882']
It'll need a 240-volt power connection and I'm not sure that I'd want to be hooked-up to the National Grid like that. Perhaps what's needed is a Beltpack Nuclear Power source.
[/quote]

That wouldn't be good for your 'elf!

....no?

OK anyway if this thing had a compressor I'd be pretty interested. Maybe the next evolution will do.

[quote name='Jus Lukin' timestamp='1505306404' post='3370893']
I think it does- as the gain goes up, a compressor kicks in or something.
[/quote]

My wife says WHAT DID HE SAY! YOU SHOULD STOP VISITING THAT BLOODY FORUM. IF YOU BUY ONE I'M LEAVING.

Gak.co.uk you say..

[/quote]

Hmm, a miniature power reactor that can be kept on your person....

I think you need to talk to a certain Tony Stark of Stark Industries. He may just have the very thing you're looking for.

[quote name='Painy' timestamp='1505323031' post='3371068']

Hmm, a miniature power reactor that can be kept on your person....

I think you need to talk to a certain Tony Stark of Stark Industries. He may just have the very thing you're looking for.
[/quote]

Obbm never posts when iron man is on telly. Hmm.

[/quote]

Ahhh! I would expect this reply from everybody but you! Surely you're already thinking about building a heavy-duty isolated cable with a trip switch embeded to prevent this issue! Gold mine, i tell you ;)