Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Chienmortbb

TheGreek

Do you know that in 4.5 years as a member here John has never bought or sold anything? Bit of a slacker I'd say, especially as he makes dealing with him so easy, needs to be trading far more.

I bought a 2x12 cab from him, deal done over the phone without any issues and the cab arrived safe and sound. Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Top fella, expect trouble free trading.

Hope your cold/flu/bug goes away soon....

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1493291184' post='3287166']
Do you know that in 4.5 years as a member here John has never bought or sold anything? Bit of a slacker I'd say, especially as he makes dealing with him so easy, needs to be trading far more.

I bought a 2x12 cab from him, deal done over the phone without any issues and the cab arrived safe and sound. Couldn't ask for a better deal.

Top fella, expect trouble free trading.

Hope your cold/flu/bug goes away soon....
[/quote]Going for an ENT appointment this afternoon, fingers crossed. thanks for the feedback.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have purchased a handmade SpeakOn to SpeakOn speaker cable and a fabric guitar cable  from John, excellent service, fast response and very price competitive for superb quality leads.

Thanks John, I really appreciate your work.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received a custom spec XLR cable from John. The cable is made with quality components (Neutrik connectors with Sommer cable) and was cheaper than the online sites I've used for years. Quick delivery too! 

Sold an interface to @Chienmortbb. Despite the transaction having taken longer than a year I think (I totally forgot I'd promised it to him), once I had rectified my appalling oversight I finally managed to get the bloody thing to him. Well, my idiocy aside, it was a straightforward deal, excellent comms and prompt payment. I declare @Chienmortbba scholar and a gentleman and have absolutely no hesitation in awarding him the Frank Blank Seal of Approval...

7413CB01-F49B-47DC-89BA-88BE7AF501E2.png.3732efdec1dcd68926eb989853a5c991.png

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...