Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Warwick Streamer Stage 1 2006
£1150

simonlittle

*Price Drop* Now £1000.00!!

Beautiful German-built Warwick Streamer Stage 1 from 2006.
Great condition for its age. A few little marks and dings but nothing to write home about. Lovely action and feel to the neck; plays like butter.
Brand new Schaller strap locks. Recently set up by the awesome Martin Peterson at The Gallery, who also replaced the nut with a solid hand-made one. Way more stable than the flakey plastic just-a-nuts and adds to the sustain.
I'll include some finishing wax and adjustment tools, plus a generic Fender gigbag, none of which came with it when I bought it last year. I'll chuck in some new Elites too.
No trades please; only selling as I have too many basses and need the space.
Collection from Peckham SE London only, but could possibly meet up or deliver within sensible distances. Final price drop now £1000. Any questions send me a DM.
Cheers!

Edited by simonlittle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't fathom this, I once owned one of these incredible basses, such a versatile and awesome sounding beast plus this has the provenance of being owned and played by one of the best bassists in the UK. Someone is going to get an unbelievable bargain right here!

It's a lovely bass. Just doesn't really suit the kind of work I do these days. Plus I have my Infinity 5 string will will never leave me!!

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1497592163' post='3319257']
I've got one of these. It sings beautifully. The clarity of the notes is better than any other bass I've had.

If I'd lost mine, this would be gone!
[/quote]

Yes, I'm beginning to get more into 5ers. So mine may get used less in the future. It'll be a real wrench if I come to part with it sometime. It would be tough; great bass, but a lot of dosh to commit if it's not being played.

• 2 weeks later...