Why become a member? ×

Ritter Roya 10th Anniversary Ltd - *SOLD*
£6350

Acebassmusic

Here’s something you don’t see up for sale everyday……a Ritter! Not only that, it’s a 10th Anniversary Limited Edition from 2007……and its number 1 of 10.  I have taken great care of this bass and it in mint condition only having had light use. I am the second owner and bought the bass in July 2008. It comes with the original certificate of authenticity, truss rod tools and lightweight Ritter case as shown in one of the links below. I'm open to partial / full trades. Lets see what ya' got.

The Roya has a one piece quilted redwood top, one piece flamed maple back. The flame maple back is by far the most 3d piece of flamed maple I've seen. Flamed maple neck with an ebony fretboard and a 24K solid gold sword inlay at the 12th fret. The electronics are active / passive.

Shape: Roya
Number of Strings: 5
Scale 35" (889mm)
Adjustable 17 to 19mm string spacing at the bridge
Hardware : Gold
Body-Wood: Flamed Maple - One Piece
Body-Top: Quilted Redwood - One Piece
Body-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
Neck-Wood: Maple Construction Bolt on 3-Piece
Neck-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
Fingerboard: Ebony
Electronics: RITTER MASTER Parametric
Pickup Bridge position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
Pickup Neck position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
Weight 4,2 ( 9.24 lbs)
Bridge / String Attachment: Ritter 3D / B1 String Attachment
Tuners: RITTER BT - Custom made by Gotoh
Nut: Bone
Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Locks
Special Features: 10th Anniversary 24K Gold Inlay Limited Edition Nr. 1/10

Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page showing my bass and me (hopefully that won’t put you off!) : https://ritter-instruments.com/instrument.php?id=0615

Edited by Acebassmusic
Sold
  • Like 10

Sweet mother of god... Does one accept testicles as partial trade? My friend has two he's not using...

I'm afraid testicles are not legal currency in Scotland at the present time. :D Edited by Acebassmusic
  • Haha 1

Something has gone wrong in the fabric of space time.............I don't seem to own this.............I am struggling with this concept.

pmjos, let me try and deconstruct the concept and propose that the disruption to the space time continuum can be re-aligned by applying physicist Albert Einstein's theory of special relativity

E = mc2

All it needs is to substitute the following into the equation and voila all is right with the world again....

E = enjoyment
m = money
c = courier (squared)

:D Edited by Acebassmusic
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The summer sun must have affected my brain and prompted a price drop now 

Not really - great basses but, as I said earlier, it's far too easy to be precious about something like this. Wish I could have held on to mine but glad it ended up where it's likely to get used. Somebody will get a really beautiful bass that's a dream to play.

GLWTS

Edited by TheGreek

• 1 month later...

Just as a matter of interest, reading your specs:

34 inch scale

Fingerboard: Ebony Scale 35" (889mm)

How does that work then?

It's either 1 of 2 things that could account for the difference:

1) The coefficient of expansion which affects the scale length due to differences in humidity, temperature and the moons gravitational pull

or

2) I'm a numpty and didn't check my ad properly :D

Thanks for the heads up.....I have amended it to 35". Edited by Acebassmusic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Acebassmusic changed the title to Ritter Roya 10th Anniversary Ltd ** SOLD **