Acebassmusic

Ritter Roya 10th Anniversary Ltd ** Now £4,800 **
£6350

3 hours ago, fiatcoupe432 said:

Also ....can I pay 10% deposit now and then £100 a month for 50 months ? Is that any good for you? 

That sounds a splendid idea......let me check with my wife...…….. :shok: ah well....I guess not :D

I've had quite a bit of interest in the bass, mainly for trades, but nothings quite tempted me enough yet. I think more folk would be seriously interested if I was further south in civilization and people could check it out in person. The photos are good.....but in person...…. :crazy::biggrin:

Was lucky enough to recently acquire a Roya 5 myself and I have to say that the tone, playability, versatility and build quality easily justify the price tags for these instruments that also double as works of art!!!

• Like 2

On 29/04/2017 at 13:56, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Shouldn't this bass be Enjoyment = Money (squared) x Courier 😀

The courier of my basses is not a factor in my enjoyment of them. Actually nor is the money although we all love a bargain.

This Ritter is certainly a spicy enchilada - GLWTS

• Like 1

You are very lucky this is not 6 strings, otherwise I'd be drooling and actively GASsing for it! 

• Like 1

That is one beautifull  lump of wood and metal - might even tempt me to part with my Emerald Balor 🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GOM said:

That is one beautifull  lump of wood and metal - might even tempt me to part with my Emerald Balor 🙂

Thank you, it is rather pretty 🙂 I had to check out the Emerald Balor as I hadn't heard of them before. It's quite a modern and alternative take on an acoustic bass. I like what they have done with the design and it would be tempting to have one if I had a use for an acoustic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PEDRO ALFONSO said:

I have a 5 strings Roya. The best bass i never play. 

Thanks. You do have quite a collection to choose from! 🙂

On 28/07/2018 at 17:30, fiatcoupe432 said:

Also ....can I pay 10% deposit now and then £100 a month for 50 months ? Is that any good for you? 

You'd be almost paid up by now 😂

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   1 member

• Similar Content

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

WOOD & TRONICS Zoid 5 (to me their best design), naturally reliced : some pay huge amounts for this by 7ender, here it's free ! 

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1599 GBP !!! A new one would cost you at least twice the asking price if you order it today with the same specifications and a few months to get it.

Shipping to United Kingdom is only possible until the 16th of December 2020 because of the Brexit...

In fully working condition, with some 13 years of use, but no abuse.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : swamp ash wings with quilted maple top (and magnetic electronics lid)
      Neck : 3 pieces flamed maple through neck
      Fingerboard : rosewood with brass on the side and abalone on the fretboard
      Frets : 24 mandolin frets in perfect condition
      Headstock : 3 + 2 with matched quilted maple top
      Pickups : Nordstrand DC 5 with switch (chrome) working for the both pickups together in parallel / single coil / series (so you have no strange sounds when blending them)
      Preamp : Aguilar OBP-3
      Controls : volume, balance, bass, mid with one switch (chrome) for the 400 / 800 Hz frequency, treble
      Tuners : Hipshot Licensed
      Bridge : original two parts Wood & Tronics (ETS)
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : brass
      Strings spacing at nut : 10 mm
      Knobs : original metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : gold except the switches and the output jack, which are chrome
      Truss rod : one (real Fodera)
      Finish : light gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : Italy
      Serial number : unknown
      Year : 2007
      Weight : 3.905 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with an unbranded hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with a new battery and a (nos used) set of Fodera Nickel strings (45 - 65 - 85 -105 - 135).

Early hollowed model à la Fodera, totally hand made (look at the lid), with that sweet and detailed sound typical from that period. Lots of wear and a few dings for this player, but don't be afraid, everything is working fine without any electronics scratches (except the usual Aguilar crack when switching the mids) and no hidden issues... The price asked reflects that condition.

Link to the old Wood & Tronics page : ZOID Custom Variations Wood & Tronics (wtbasses.net)

Here a video by Enrico PASINI himself to give you an idea of how a Zoid 5 can sound :

And another one, made by Arnaud MORIN (ebony fretboard and different pickups, but the "sound" of the Zoid 5 is there) :

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the real condition, the wear and dents. Absolutely no real damage, only wear of time and playing ! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_xP_ULUN5NmnkamMIseIWb2Gd53RhFDX?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By cascanicoff
      I recently aquired a bass through a trade. It is a very lovely bass, but regretably it has to go, I still have too many of them. So here you are: JCR Jazzbass 5, 24 frets, all at your disposal.
      JCR (Jaume Catalá Redondo) is a Spanish luthier that is beginning to get his well deserved recognition among the best in the continent. You have already seen in Basschat a number of his gorgeous products, and they are very fantastic. Many of his basses have an obvious source of inspiration in Fodera, but this bass is diferent. We are talking of a jazzbass design with 24 frets. It reminds me a lot of such models as the Mayones Hadrien Feraud bass. I hope the colleague Mustafunk does not mind if I take his previous ad for this very bass, so that you can find all the details and some soundclips/videos (definitely much better than anything I could record myself 😔).
      The price of this bass is 1400 euro. In that sense, the 1300 pound tag established in the ad is a maximum in case the pound rate goes down, but right now 1255 pounds will do the deal. The bass is in Bilbao - Spain, in very good condition except for some mini-scratches on the horns that barely appear in the pics. I would ship it in a hardcase, also in excellent condition.
      And talking about pics, here they go:

More pics in this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZfScK2z69usT4t6j6
      Specs are as follows:
      TOP: Maple Flamed
      BODY: American Alder
      NECK: Hard Maple
      Tension rod double action
      PREAM: Preamp Glockenklang 3 b (active pasive tone)
      PICKUPS: Delano MC 5 FE 1700 EB (quad coil) serie - single - paralell swich neck JMVC 5 FE
      TUNERS: Hipshot
      BRIDGE: ETS 18 space strings
      Weight : 3.9kg
      Scale 34
      24 steel frets
      Best, Gorka
    • By andytoad
      Continuing the money raising for house moves and separation....

Is my rather nice Status series 2 headed 5 string with status hardcase.

It is currently strung with flats, but i can order something else and fit if the new owner prefers.
      Book-matched maple facing
      Mahogany wings with walnut centre 'tone block'
      Satin finish

5-string woven graphite through-neck &
      Dual-action truss-rod. 24 frets with Phenolic fingerboard. 

The bridge spacing is 72mm centre of the B string to centre of the G string
      The nut spacing is 39mm B string centre to G string centre

It has a bolt on Status C neck made of graphite, but it has the middle area profile slightly flattened, so a bit like taking a C neck and shaving the profile flatter. 
      Gold hardware
      Mono-rail bridge units
      Standard 19mm string spacing
      2 Status soap-bar pickups with three-band E.Q.
      Variable midrange frequency, master volume, pickup blend control &18 volt power supply

A great bass to be sure for the next owner.
      I can be a little flexible on price within reason, pickup, play and a cuppa preferred, but can ship at the buyers expense and risk.

• By Chris85
      Hi, 
      for sale is a special piece of art from Germany. A Warwick Streamer 5 in very good condition. It has the typical Warwick-sound. Very even over the whole fretboard and a tight and punchy low b. Craftmanship is extraordinay good. 
      Retail price was 3799€ - now are the prices for german made warwicks much higher.
      It comes with a massive Warwick rockcase and new daddario 165s strings.
      I may consider trades or part exchange.

Big Price Drop: 1550£

Warwick Machine heads Just a Nut III Brass 34″ scale 24 Jumbo Brass frets Maple fingerboard  Blackwood block inlays Blackwood neck with Maple stripes 2/3 Maple with 1/3 plain Blackwood top body Finish: Natural Oil Passive Seymour Duncan Soapbar’s SSB-5n (Neck) and SSB-5b (Bridge) Pickups Seymour Duncan 3-way with slap contour presets electronics Dome speed control knobs Warwick 2-pieces bridge Warwick security locks Chrome hardware color, maple tuning pegs  RockCase flight case  

• By BCH
      Ritter R8 Single cut 4 string bass + case (not Ritter) & Jens Ritter doc's; Instrument number: 1426 (made in 2014)
      This is a unique bass from one of the most innovative luthiers. The design, construction, materials and sound is imo world class. Its comfortable (only 3kg) & easy to play. I have used the original (low rez) &  current photos (hi rez) so you can inspect.
      You can see proof of ownership, certificate of Authenticity & some dodgy pics of me playing the bass.
      https://ritter-instruments.com/item_info.php?i=695
      Shape:    R8 - Singlecut
      Number of Strings:    4
      String Spacing:    Vintage 4,  19mm @ bridge 
      Chrome Hardware     
      Bridge / String Attachment:     Ritter 3D / B1String Attachment
      Tuners:     Ritter BT - Custom made by Gotoh
      Nut:    Bone
      Strap Buttons:     Dunlop straploks
      Body & top-wood:    Red Cedar
      Body-Colour:    Tobacco Burst
      Body-Finish:    Frosted transparent
      Neck-Wood:    Maple
      Construction:    Bolt on 3 piece
      Neck-Color:    Tobacco burst
      Neck-Finish:    Frosted transparent
      Fingerboard:    Ebony fretted
      Fingerboard Inlay:    Solid silver Oval rings
      Scale:    33.3 inch
      Electronics:    Ritter C-3-S Active/passive 3-band
      Pickup Bridge & Neck:    Ritter master Slimbucker
      Strings: Optima 24k gold studio bass unique 45-105
      Weight: 3kg
      The bass is in very good condition with dings and use marks, which I has tried to show in the photos, I have priced to reflect the use (less than half the retail price) the frets, neck & stability are perfect. But I want you to be completely happy, so any trial /question...no trades...collection preferred
      Open to offers 
      Please check my feedback..