Why become a member? ×

Ritter Roya 10th Anniversary Ltd - *SOLD*
£6350

Acebassmusic

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, fiatcoupe432 said:

Also ....can I pay 10% deposit now and then £100 a month for 50 months ? Is that any good for you? 

That sounds a splendid idea......let me check with my wife...…….. :shok: ah well....I guess not :D

I've had quite a bit of interest in the bass, mainly for trades, but nothings quite tempted me enough yet. I think more folk would be seriously interested if I was further south in civilization and people could check it out in person. The photos are good.....but in person...…. :crazy::biggrin:

• 5 weeks later...

Was lucky enough to recently acquire a Roya 5 myself and I have to say that the tone, playability, versatility and build quality easily justify the price tags for these instruments that also double as works of art!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 29/04/2017 at 13:56, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Shouldn't this bass be Enjoyment = Money (squared) x Courier 😀

The courier of my basses is not a factor in my enjoyment of them. Actually nor is the money although we all love a bargain.

This Ritter is certainly a spicy enchilada - GLWTS

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GOM said:

That is one beautifull  lump of wood and metal - might even tempt me to part with my Emerald Balor 🙂

Thank you, it is rather pretty 🙂 I had to check out the Emerald Balor as I hadn't heard of them before. It's quite a modern and alternative take on an acoustic bass. I like what they have done with the design and it would be tempting to have one if I had a use for an acoustic.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone who hasn't tried a Ritter Roya, it's a bass that has a tone full of richness and variety.

You can range from the Alembic-like sound to a pastorius-like nasal sound

. It is light, very comfortable, and with a very quiet foreplay.

Nothing to envy fodera, Alembic, MTD (and I have all those basses too).

That's why the Ritter Roya, not just a design bass, it's a bass with an amazing sound.

• Thanks 1

• Acebassmusic changed the title to Ritter Roya 10th Anniversary Ltd ** SOLD **