Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Jaydee Supernatural Fretless Neck
£50

(Pics to follow)

I've tried to shift this beautiful fretless neck a few times but I thought it was a fake. I contacted Jaydee who have confirmed the reason it is so beautiful is because it was made by them!!

Gorgeous unlined fretless neck to fit Stingray style (I had it on a bitsa Precision and moved the bridge a bit to compensate). The board is jet black (I'm assuming ebony).

I'm based in the NW and I'll ship it at the buyer's expense.

£50

Edited by DanOwens

I've got a few potential buyers but nothing firm yet so I thought I'd post some photos:

https://imgur.com/gallery/2cUsQ

There are holes for mounting large Fender-style and smaller modern tuners that I can plug if the buyer wants but they never caused me any issues. There are also two sets of holes at the heel that you don't notice after fitting and they cause no issues regarding stability or anything.

If the extra holes weren't there I'd be asking for more than £50 mainly because of that gorgeous board, but I think £50 is fair for this excellent neck.

I'l ship with reinforcement or I'll offer a discount on a Hiscox LiteFlite case if bought together (I'll be listing that later today).

Thanks!
Dan

Edited by DanOwens