Why become a member? ×

Line 6 tap tremolo SOLD
£155

andybassdoyle

Refining the menagerie of pedals. I've enjoyed these three but for various reasons I'm not using them and I doubt that will change.

First up Line 6 tap tremolo. My first foray into trems. I've been really impressed with how this sounds but also how much you can do with a trem - really underrated. Selling this one as I want something where I can control the speed with an exp rather than the tap (which is ok but just not my bag). £55 NOPE - NOW £40 TOTAL MEGANUTS BARG

[attachment=243335:20170418_134712.jpg]

Zoom MS60B SOLD. Great multi effect pedal - great because most of the sounds are decent and usable on a gig plus you can tweak key settings on the fly with the control knobs. This is always good. Too complex for me though - I thought I would use this as an easy setup for jams or whatever. Turns out I was mistaken. Again. £50

[attachment=243337:20170418_134755.jpg]

FX72 flange machine SOLD. Nice flange but something I've never been able to integrate into my sounds/headspace. Comes with a power adapter so you can use with a standard 9v psu. £50

[attachment=243336:20170418_134730.jpg]

Prices include postage (the line 6 is a little heavier hence the extra). Trem and FX72 come in the original box, not so the MS60B.

Cash is king as always however if you have some random musical artefact that you want to trade for one or all of these you could do worse than hit me up. History suggests I will probably trade for anything with a few lights and knobs on it.

x

Edited by andybassdoyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...