Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* 1976 Fender Jazz *All Original*
£2250

maximumbass21

Up for sale is my '76 Jazz bass. Unbelievable instrument but it's just not getting the use it deserves and as much as I'd love to keep it and let the value appreciate; I can't afford to :(

These basses speak for themselves... It's all original but is missing it's bridge and pickup covers. I have fitted Schaller strap locks to the bass but it does come with the original fittings. Also comes with original thumb rest and OHSC (case isn't in great shape) but I am also selling it with a newer Fender Deluxe hard case.

PICS HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9683ocfssld0cq9/AACCED4nfwpDd9HOh_CbfmBta?dl=0

Price drop - £2,000. No trades.

Based in Gloucestershire and can ship with insured courier (at buyer's expense).

Thanks!

Edited by maximumbass21

• 3 weeks later...

Lovely bass! Bathroom scales trick btw (which you may have already employed!?) - weigh yourself while holding the bass, then just weigh yourself. The difference between the two weights is the weight of your bass! ;-)

Apologies if you've already done this though, not intending to be patronising!

[quote name='bakerster135' timestamp='1497571811' post='3319221']
Lovely bass! Bathroom scales trick btw (which you may have already employed!?) - weigh yourself while holding the bass, then just weigh yourself. The difference between the two weights is the weight of your bass! ;-)

Apologies if you've already done this though, not intending to be patronising!
[/quote]

Hi, yeah thank you I have done this but still my bathroom scales aren't the most accurate. I believe the bass is about 4.8kg but don't want to give such an accurate weight when I'm not 100% sure! Thank you though 😁