Why become a member? ×

SOLD Please remove - Lakland Skyline 55-02 Deluxe Quilted Maple 3TSB As New - £800
£999

Mike2tone

[center]SOLD[/center]

[center][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SALE PRICE Was £999 then £850 now £800!!!![/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]including mainland UK delivery[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][color=#ff0000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]No Trades Please[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello Everyone![/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For sale my amazing Lakland 55-02 Deluxe, in immaculate condition. Bought this bass last October (New) and despite the fact it is one of the most versatile and great sounding basses I have played and owned, I got too many 5 string basses and my wife has just bought me a MM Bongo, so sadly this one has to go. It is just not being used.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass has not been gigged, so there are no significant marks or signs of use. There are a couple of very small marks that you will struggle to find, but no buckle marks or anything a camera could capture. [/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This basses are the top of the Skyline range and are really hard to find. Amazon sells this very same bass for over £1.6k.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This is my third Lakland and I can say this are the real deal. The neck is more comfy than my Mayo Jabba or my MM Sterling 5, plus the string spacing is perfect for slapping or fast playing. The pickups and electronics are super versatile, you can split the coils of the humbucker plus you can run it in passive mode, so there are plenty of tones.[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]The bass has been set-up and checked by the lovely people at Andertons Music, so it is in excellent playing condition as well.[/size][/font]

[size=5][i][color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica-Light, Helvetica]"A Lakland Quad Coil hum bucker (bridge) and a dual-coil (neck) are teamed with the same 3-band active Lakland LH3 preamp used in the US-made 55-94 to let you dial in an incredible range of tones. 3-way toggle splits bridge pickup coils for increased tonal range. It has that deep Lakland cutaway on the high register side of the neck that allows easy access to highest frets for throwing licks on top of your grooves. Lakland Skyline luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently.[/font][/color][color=#584D4D][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[/font][/color][/i][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here are the specs:[/font][/size]
[list]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5-String[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Body: Ash[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Top: Quilted maple[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neck: Maple, with graphite reinforcement[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fretboard: Rosewood[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]White fingerboard dot inlays[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Compound fretboard radius: 254 to 330 mm (10"-13")[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]22 Frets[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Scale: 889 mm[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nut width: 46 mm[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pickup: 1 Lakland MM & 1 Lakland J- US made - This are the same as on US models[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bass, midrange & Treble control (Cut and Boost)[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pickup mix control[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bypass master volume control with pull-function for pre-amp[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lakland LH3 preamp - [/font]US made - This is the same as on US models[/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lakland dual access bridge[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hipshot Ultra-Lite machine heads[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Chrome hardware[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Colour: 3 Tone Sunburst[/font][/size]
[/list]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][size=5]Please click here for more pictures:[/size][/color][/b][/center]

[center][b][size=5][url="http://imgur.com/a/9lGKi"]http://imgur.com/a/9lGKi[/url][/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=5][color=#0000ff][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Free delivery via UPS or DPD to mainland UK.[/b] [/font][/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][color=#0000ff][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]European customers please contact me for a quote, but I will subsidise part of the shipping. [b]No[/b] out of the EU customers or Channel Islands due to CITES restrictions please. [/font][/color][/size][/center]

[center][b][color=#ff0000][size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Payment via PayPal preferred, if buyer covers fees. Bank transfer possible, or cash on collection from Kingston Upon Thames.[/font][/size][/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#FF0000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]I got a lot of experience shipping musical instruments, so as I said before, the bass will be shipped via a good courier and packed propertly. [/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][attachment=243144:IMAG0145_Fotor.jpg][attachment=243145:IMAG0152_Fotor.jpg][attachment=243146:IMAG0149_Fotor.jpg][attachment=243147:IMAG0148_Fotor.jpg][attachment=243148:IMAG0147_Fotor.jpg][attachment=243149:IMAG0150_Fotor.jpg][/center]

Edited by Mike2tone

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1493542513' post='3288961']
Any trades? Thanks
[/quote]

Hi, not interested in trades for the time being thanks, just looking for cash to cover a new purchase. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have got more questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...