Why become a member? ×

Musicman USA SUB5 - Immaculate - SOLD
£570

rhysyjob

[quote name='rhysyjob' timestamp='1492194055' post='3278645']
This guitar has been owned by me from new. If you are in the market for a MM USA Sub you literally will NOT find a better example that this, its not been used.

It spent most of its life in a flight case and has never been gigged, I bought it as a spare 5 string and have hardly ever used it. It only on its 2nd ever set of strings and they still twang.

There are no marks or scratches on this bass at all, it is completely as new. Anything on the photos is dust. All viewings welcome.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]All original features are included, pick guard & pickup - Music Man Humbucking (as the stingray 5), it still has the barcodes that were stuck to the body, as per US Musician Basses.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The SUB 5 were quality made basses with an accessible price, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]made alongside Stingrays in the USA Ernie Ball factory in San Louis Obispo they offered the same kind of quality and tone as the Stingray series. Apparently [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EB stopped making them as they were affecting Stingray sales..Frankly Im not surprised.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades please.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please check out my feedback, Rhysyjob.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass will be shipped in an old MM flightcase from a Bongo[/font][/color] for safety.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is located near Newport
[/quote]

This guitar has been owned by me from new. If you are in the market for a MM USA Sub you literally will NOT find a better example that this, its not been used.

It spent most of its life in a flight case and has never been gigged, I bought it as a spare 5 string and have hardly ever used it. It only on its 2nd ever set of strings and they still twang.

There are no marks or scratches on this bass at all, it is completely as new. Anything on the photos is dust. All viewings welcome.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]All original features are included, pick guard & pickup - Music Man Humbucking (as the stingray 5), it still has the barcodes that were stuck to the body, as per US Musician Basses.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The SUB 5 were quality made basses with an accessible price, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]made alongside Stingrays in the USA Ernie Ball factory in San Louis Obispo they offered the same kind of quality and tone as the Stingray series. Apparently [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EB stopped making them as they were affecting Stingray sales..Frankly Im not surprised.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades please.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please check out my feedback, Rhysyjob.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass will be shipped in an old MM flightcase from a Bongo[/font][/color] for safety.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is located near Newport

Edited by rhysyjob

• 2 weeks later...