Why become a member? ×

recommend me a .....

tma1971

Fender Rumble range have some that are okay. The 25 watt model can be had for less than £130, the 15 watt
for around £85. They are quite loud for the ratings, so the smaller one may well be enough for you.
Also the Ampeg BA-108 V2 ain't bad, gives out 20 watts for around £100.

If you have any intention to play in a band setting at a later date, you may be best getting a larger combo
on the second hand market. Your £150 should get you something that would do the job, so keep an eye
on the 'amps for sale' section here. Cheers.

Should pick up a good 2nd hand combo with that budget.
Is your intention to restrict to practice at home or do you think you'll move on to band practices where you will need something a bit louder.
Too many to list but Roland cube is a good choice, Trace Elliots, Gallien Kruger, Ashdowns, Orange, Warwick and the list goes on.

I've no experience in any of the smaler praectice amps.
If noise is an issue you could consider one of the headphone amp options where you can connect your Ipod or music device to an aux input and hear both thru headphones. Again quite a few to look at but not sure if that's an option and i've only ever tried Phil Jones one and was very impressed. Again look for 2nd hand

Dave