Why become a member? ×

Later with Joolz last night

spectoremg

16 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Think its Coldplay's first album i bought too. It obviously had a dramatic impact as i couldn't tell you any tracks from it nowadays altho it might be worth a 2nd listen now its been a few yrs since buying it. :D

Yellow and Trouble are probably the mainstream ones that everybody tends to remember.

1 hour ago, AndyTravis said:

My mum likes The Carpenters, Joan Armatrading and Helen Reddy...she’s not into nickelback.

She has seen Neil Diamond live twice though. He’s pretty Metal.

My mum likes Neil Diamond too!

And Leonard Cohen 

Ahhh, after the aberration that was episode 4 which I found quite enjoyable, largely thanks to Sigrid, normal, back-to-b0llox service has been resumed in episode 5; more by rote indie, krap Brit rap, dull but worthy stuff from Africa, the frightfest that is Marc Almond.... yet again. Holland becoming even more irritating than i thought ever possible.

Edited by Barking Spiders

Only caught the 1st two acts last night Jungle and Robyn i think they were and i thought they were pretty good. I'll watch the rest of the show on catch up today at some point but that was the best start to a show in a long time for me anyways.

Dave